A brief overview of the recent developments in Libya:
- Turkey reportedly deployed a MIM-23 Hawk medium-range air defense system in Misrata;
- Government of National Accord (GNA) forces carried out intense strikes on Gharyan;
- Pro-GNA sources claimed that Russian private military contractors withdrew from Tarhuna;
- The Libyan National Army (LNA) claimed that its forces had shot down 13 Turkish drones during the last 3 days;
- The LNA’s Chinese-made Wing Loong II was shot down crashed near Bani Waled.