A brief overview of the recent developments in Libya:
- The LNA declared a no-fly zone over the area from Eastern Sirte to the town of al-Hayshah;
- A LNA L-39 Albatros military aircraft made an emergency landing near the Libya-Niger border;
- GNA militias kidnapped 18 Egyptian workers in the town of Subrata in the Zawiya District;
- Two civilians were injured as a result of a mine explosion in the Sidra area;
- The GNA denounced Egypt’s warning of military intervention in Libya and declared that Egypt’s move amounts to a declaration of war.