A brief overview of the recent developments in Libya:
- Italy sent its first team of demining experts to Libya to clear areas south of Tripoli;
- The Government of National Accord (GNA) claimed that 134 bodies were found in a mass grave in the Tarhunah area;
- A standoff over the al-Feel and Shararah oilfields continues in southern Libya;
- The GNA Center for Mine Action and Remnant of War stated that 39 civilians were killed and 71 wounded in about 53 mine explosions in southern Tripoli;
- GNA forces reportedly withdrew 30 km to the west of Sirte due to Libyan National Army (LNA) airstrikes.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: