A brief overview of the recent developments in Libya:
- Government of National Accord (GNA) Interior Minister Fathi Bashagha met with Turkish Minister of National Defense Hulusi Akar;
- The Libyan National Army (LNA) tested a Soviet-made anti-ship missile P-15 Termit in Tobruk;
- The Italian Navy’s Durand De La Penne-class destroyer is stationing near Misrata as part of the national operation “Safe Sea”;
- A Turkish T-122 Sakarya rocket launcher was reportedly deployed in Libya;
- LNA’s naval forces began securing the coastal strip from Sirte to the Egyptian border.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: