A brief overview of the recent developments in Libya:
- The Government of National Accord (GNA) called on the ‘international community’ to protect Mitiga Airport, used by the GNA for military operations;
- The GNA and the Libyan National Army (LNA) accuse each other of ceasefire violations;
- Clashes between the GNA and the LNA resumed near Tripoli;
- Turkish media describe the LNA-announced ‘no-fly zone’ over Tripoli as a threat to shoot down ‘civilian planes’;
- The Libyan oil export remains halted.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: