- On January 27, three LNA members were killed by ISIS in the town of Qatrun;
- On January 31, the LNA launched a security operation to eliminate ISIS terrorists in the Qatrun region;
- France’s Deputy Representative to the UN Security Council, Ambassador Nathalie Estival-Broadhurst called for the appointment of a new Special Envoy to Libya without delay.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Libyan National Army Attacks ISIS Cells Near Qatrun, Kills 24 Terrorists (Photos)
- Military Situation In Libya On January 20, 2022 (Map Update)