A brief overview of the recent developments in Libya:
- A fire erupted in central Tripoli. The incident was allegedly caused by shelling;
- Clashes erupted between Turkish-backed forces and the Libyan National Army (LNA) in the Ain Zara district of Tripoli;
- Turkish-backed forces shelled the Hamza camp area south of Tripoli;
- The LNA shelled the Dahl military camp operated by Turkish-backed forces;
- The LNA shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces near Qabilat Bani Musallam;
- The attack of Turkish-backed forces on Tarhuna stalled following a series of clashes with the LNA.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: