- Russia struck the AFU positions near Kharkov with high-precision missiles;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Sinkovka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova;
- Up to 50 Ukrainian personnel, 2 infantry vehicles and 3 vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery shelling in the Kharkiv region, according to the Russian MOD.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Donbass On January 9, 2023 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Ukraine On January 9, 2023 (Map Update)
US Barbarossa CIA op failed. And failed bad.
Cum not Cum yet, my ass hole is wide open? Hurry the f. up.
More than half of the guns in Ukraine should have been in museums and historical reenactments.
NATO is mocking those idiots and they are proud!
Let’s create some Pz I and Pz II replicas and sell them to Ukronazis! They would be delighted to get TOS-1ed in those!
⚡️The difficult situation in Soledar is confirmed by the editor-in-chief of the “Censor” Yuri Butusov. He confirms the success of the Russian troops and claims that the RF Armed Forces “have reached a position from which it is possible to fire on the main supply route of Soledar. The Russians could not get out on the road itself, this is not a complete encirclement, however, normal movement along the highway is impossible, this is critical for defense … ”
He also confirms the progress of the RF Armed Forces today in some areas.
Butusov believes that the main task of the Russian troops will be to pincer Soledar, for which the RF Armed Forces are pulling up reserves.
Push as much reserve as possible and Russia will encircle it eventually, so the Ukronazis loses will grow exponentially. Good job, Zaluzhny!