- On July 17, Turkish drone attacked a vehicle in the west of Mosul. Five civilians were killed;
- On July 17, the Iraqi Army killed an ISIS member in the Taramiyah area;
- On July 18, Iranian Minister of Foreign Affairs Hossein Amirabdollahian and Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein, in a phone call, discussed issues of common concern in bilateral relations, as well as some regional issues.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Turkish Drone Strike Kills Five Family Members In Iraq’s Mosul
- In Video: PKK Snipers Ambush Turkish Soldiers In Northern Iraq
- Mysterious Explosions Rocked Syrian-Iraqi Border Line, US & Israel Said To Be Responsible (Video)