A brief overview of the recent developments in Iraq:
- The Victory military base complex near Baghdad airport, which hosts US soldiers, was hit by three Katyusha rockets;
- Explosion was reported at Camp Speicher;
- Iraqi security forces captured a group of terrorists near Umm Jaris village on the Syrian border with a total of 344 ropes of detonation cord and 140 blasting caps;
- Iraqi activist Tahsin Oshama was assassinated by ISIS in Basra city;
- In Diwaniya, an IED attack targeted Iraqi contractor company transporting equipment to the US-led coalition.