- On November 10, government forces reportedly attacked Kobo town
- On November 10, Ethiopian army warplanes reportedly attacked Turusina Mosque in Arba Wayu town near Senbete
- On November 11, clashes between Tigray forces and the government forces continued in the Kasa Gita area
- On November 9, at least 12 UN staff have been detained in Ethiopia, according to humanitarian sources
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- D-Day Is Nearing For Ethiopia’s Central Government In Addis Ababa
- UN Security Council Finally Reaches Agreement On Ethiopia, Can It Head Off Catastrophe?