Click to see full-size image
- The Russian Army took control of Kurdyumivka and Ozarianivka villages;
- The Russian Army took control of Andriivka village;
- The Russian Army took control of Spirne village;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Bakhmut;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Pavlivka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Soledar;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Bakhmut is the key to this.
It’s called Artemovsk.
Interesting. The Russians are pushing in the most heavily defended areas of Easter Ukraine and seem to be gearing up for something major.
The winter offensive
MILITARY SITUATION IN EASTERN UKRAINE
This is the straw that will break the camel’s back as long as they cut those supply lines ASAP. Down with the rails, roads and air strips!
Looks like Crimea is Ukrainian again! Great success for the ATO! We must stop people from peeing in the Ukrainian gene pool!
Looks like Crimea still flying the Russian Flag high and strong. Also looks like Eastern Ukrain is about to join the Russian territories of Former Ukraine. Bakhmut falls, the whole Ukrainian line will be in disorder
Either way, this way will not end this year. Might drag into late 2023/early 2024. But Russia will most certainly gain more territory, it’s industry is booming. The introduction of new production lines is amazing, and there is serious movement from chinese chip developers. Imagine once the Chinese get setup if they decide to establish production sites in Russia? Such an occurrence would surely puss off western elites.
LOL, the zionazis gene pool is a cesspit that has overflowed.