- Russian artillery shelled the AFU positions in Pervomaiske;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Bakhmut;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Kamyanka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Opytne;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Soledar;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Ukraine On November 26, 2022 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Eastern Ukraine On November 24, 2022 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Ukraine On November 24, 2022 (Map Update)
Yo, my name is Tariq Nasheed aka King Flex Nashid, I am the leader of the FBAs, the Founding Black Americans. We are applying for a multi trillion dollars reparation package, please support our movement.
Ok what about reparation from African kingdoms that sold you into slavery.
plus did the USA not fight a civil war to free you. Why should the a new yorker pay the southerners debts. you have better luck asking each pro-slave state of south to pay up.
Well then, why should a new yorker pay the Ukrainian billion dollar debts like they are doing now, and WE ALL are doing now? A country that has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH THE USA!
oh but they do, most of money we send to them goes straight into the coffers of military industrial complex the weapons orders are through the roof
1. Most of them (dozens of millions) were just plain abducted with force and transported in slavery to Jamerica. 2. Also, there were a large number of slaves even in the north states of Jumerica and many slavery supporters there too. 3. The secession war was not about slavery as the first cause. 4. You know nothing about legal international jurisprudence; because the Jumerica incorporated the south states as the result of war, legally JUSA retrieve all of the defeated side obligations.
Is Donetsk Ukrainian, and has the ATO been successfully completed?
Donetsk is a republic inside of the Russian federation of many republics. NATO could not win a war against mountain nomads, so they will 100% fail against a major nuclear armed power.
I want to believe that these now ww1 like stalemate trench war will be soon canceled by the russian strategists. So I believe that they no only stabilized all fronts but they massivelly stockpiling vital ammo (Krasnopol, Kalibr, Lancets, etc), vital tanks (T 80U, T 90, the so needed radio capabilities with the nearby infantry and other armored vehicles, etc), vital recon drones (2 per each squad at least), vital infantry gear (thermals, power scopes, etc), a significant increase of the vital military industry (laser guided FOABS, etc), increased production of large caliber artillery, a continuous training of the ongoing mobilized troops (hope they made a good manipulation with those 300.000 and the real number is aprox. 800.000 in ‘pulse’ batches on need), and other many points of a good strategy steps. Then in late december a precise counteroffensive on 2 axis with a good deception plan will shorten the war by at least 6 months. I hope so.
russia can’t budge AFU a single inch…heheheh
You really should have obtained a new map after January, 2022.