- On February 28, artillery of the DPR/LPR forces targeted UAF positions near Luhanske
- On February 28, artillery of the DPR/LPR forces targeted UAF positions near Pivdenne
- On February 28, 1 Ukrainian serviceman was wounded in the last 24 hours
- On February 28, UAF artillery targeted the DPR/LPR forces near Oktyabr
- On February 28, UAF artillery targeted the DPR/LPR forces near Trudovskaya area
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Biden Says Europe Needs To “Stand For Ukrainian Sovereignty”, U.S. Back At The Lead
- Military Situation In Eastern Ukraine On February 27, 2021 (Map Update)
“Barbarians came from the East and destroyed the Christian Orthodox empire. But before the barbarians from the East, as you well know, the crusaders came from the West and weakened this Orthodox Christian empire, and only then were the last blows dealt, and it was conquered. This is what happened … We must remember these historical events and never forget them.”
JUST IN: ALL SUBDIVISIONS OF THE RA ARMED FORCES WITH THEIR COMMANDERS AND PERSONNEL JOINED THE CHIEF OF THE GENERAL STAFF’S DEMAND OF PASHINYAN’S RESIGNATION. https://t.co/bOUPQXf0Vy
BREAKING; Armenian police now also call for resignation of @NikolPashinyan – list of 30 police officials including Lieutenants and generals are calling on the PM to resign and outright said they will support the army commanders.
“On the third day of the war, I, as the head of the General Staff, decided to use Iskander in the direction of two strategically important facilities, one of the Baku-Ceyhan oil pipelines. Pashinyan categorically forbade it, although the Russians made it clear that it is your business, it is your war.
Three days before the attack on Shushi, I asked Pashinyan for permission to strike with two Iskanders directly at the enormous accumulation of enemy manpower on the outskirts of Shushi. Pashinyan categorically forbade it, saying that the international community would curse us if we killed several thousand enemy soldiers at the same time. https://anti-empire.com/armenias-military-mutinies-against-the-pro-western-soros-backed-pm-president-takes-their-side/
Pashinyan the traitor should be hanged