Click to see full-size image
- On February 21, a UAF saboteur blew himself up while he was trying to plant an explosive device near the railway station in Donetsk, according to the DPR;
- On February 21, a shell of an unknown type, fired from Ukrainian territory, completely destroyed the place of work of Russian FSB guards in the Rostov region. No casualties were reported;
- As of February 21, over 53,000 residents of Donbas have been evacuated to Russia, according to Russia’s Emergencies Ministry Alexander Chupriyan;
- On February 20, units of the Ukrainian army 79th airborne assault brigade crossed the Seversky Donets River and attacked the positions of the LPR near the village of Pionerskoe;
- The UAF shelled the Trudovskih area, in the outskirts of Donetsk;
- The UAF shelled the DPR’s 7th separate motor rifle brigade on the Svetlodarsk front line.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: