Click to see full-size image
- To the north of Avdiivka, the Russian Army entered Novokalinovo;
- Clashes are ongoing along the highway near Novobakhmutovka;
- To the southwest of Avdiivka, Russian forces continue assault operations near Severnoye, Tonenkoy and Pervomaisky;
- Clashes are ongoing west of Kamenka which came under Russian control;
- The Russian Army advanced in the southern districts of Mariinka;
- Journalists, volunteers and other services were prohibited to travel to Avdiivka. Utility services are being evacuated;
- Ukrainian group of up to 10 servicemen with a satellite communication kit was destroyed near of Avdiivka;
- 2 US-made AN/TPQ-50 counter-battery radar stations were destroyed near Avdiivka.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Just by curiosity: why the fields appears to be coltivated, despite being full of mines?
Because it’s a map not a satellite photo.
So we won. Finally. What, not yet?! Jesus, are we waiting for doomsday or what?
You and your chums wasting your time here is a sure sign were winning.
Keep advocating for those nato idiots. You need a paycheck too.
Ill want a kickback though, because its my taxes paying fornyour sorry ass.
It’s all he ever says, must be a BOT.
You’ve waited nine years for your ATO as it fails to conquer Donbas, you can wait nine more, Ihor.
We will win. Our soldiers are cheap and nobody misses them. Time is on our side.
You are right. Ukrainians should have cheep bullets for cheep solders.
The wagners in Bakhmut are boring. They have been “playing” around the city for months, getting done. Are they fighters at all? They could go home to their mummy! BOOOORRING
Meow dumbass Boring?
What kind of infantile crap is this?
This aint call of duty, you wouldnt be so cocky once you hear 155mm shells whistling by.
The plan is to demilitarize. If the idiots keep depleting their reserves, why stop em. Let them bring the gear in and blast it with artillery. It aint pretty but it works!
As long as it works thats what matters, nothing about optics or how it looks matters.
Certainly not satisfying your blood lust.
broidi..it is about the time lift your fatty /lazy ass and volunteer to WAGNER -instead be armchair general !!!!
A máme tu ďalší kotlík, ha, ha, ha … Všetko ide podľa plánu.
Over 1 year of russia being embarrassed…heheheh
Nine years of the failed Ukrainian ATO in Donbas.
Ukraine made Bakhmut significant through its own overinvestment in it, in the same way that Germany made Stalingrad significant. It is possible for a whole country to die in a town it had never even talked about very much and that nobody originally had any plans for.