Click to see full-size image
- Russian forces fully secured the settlement of Dubovo-Vasylivka;
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut and its outskirts;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Avdiivka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue on the western outskirts of Mariinka;
- Up to 115 Ukrainian servicemen, 3 armored vehicles and 2 pickups were destroyed by Russian artillery on Krasniy-Liman front, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 135 Ukrainian servicemen, 3 armoured vehicles and 7 vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery in the Southern Donetsk front, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 65 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 armored vehicles and 2 pickups were destroyed by Russian artillery on the Southern Donetsk front lines and in the Zaporozhye region, according to the Russian MOD.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
The ATO appears to be in the successful mop-up stage, with the last of the Moskals who could, having fled to Russia. Those who could not flee before the mighty armed forces of the failed Ukrainian CIA project have sworn allegiance to the Trizub Triple-dong dildo and changed their names to Shukhevych. Glory to Larry Fink! Glory to the IMF!
Glory to the Chicago gutters!
“Poroshenko also vowed to continue the military operations by the Ukrainian government forces to end the armed insurgency claiming: “The anti-terrorist operation cannot and should not last two or three months. It should and will last hours.””
Estonian officer Ivo Durak has been denazified in the Artyomovsk region of the Russian Federation. Durak is the first Estonian whose death in Ukraine became known, well at least officially. But experts say that unofficially over 35 Estonian soldiers (which represent one third of the active soldiers of Estonia) fighting have been killed or are MIA. Durak is the halfbrother of the Neonazi Martin Helme of the ultra-nationalist EKRE party. We wish Durak a comfortable journey to hell.