Click to see full-size image
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Mariinka;
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut and its outskirts;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
- Up to 85 Ukrainian servicemen, 1 D-30 howitzer and 2 armored vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery on Krasniy-Liman front, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 400 Ukrainian servicemen, 10 vehicles and 4 armored vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery in the Southern Donetsk front, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 40 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 pick-up trucks and 1 D-20 howitzer were destroyed by Russian artillery in the South Donetsk and Zaporozhye region, according to the Russian MOD.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Give up already, you Uke Nazi scum. How many more of you need to be ground up before you realize the futility of this war?
Hey, you notz, azov are notz neither.
You are two jews killing each other like in a meatgrinder for fake christians.
There are many Muslims on both sides of this conflict. Hopefully they will all die.
Well, Scripture says you will die as well. And not by natural cause.
The more the merrier. How much disposing of fanatics, lunatics, war criminals, psychopats and servants of Satan is enough? Not enough as long as single one exists. For the sake of common future of humanity.
some dombass (fake) christian started wars and rumors of wars in the city of dumbasses.
Why does MOD never give Russian casualties? They know what they are! Are they too embarrassed to admit?
They are very bad, I can’t think of a country taking so many casualties since WWII. Maybe Iran?
So we won. Finally. What, not yet? Hey, are we waiting for the new year or what?
The failed Ukrainian CIA project is nine years into the ATO and cannot take Donbas. You’ll just have to keep waiting, Ihor. Keep the triple-dong-dildo polished up and ready for Bandera Days!
Crimea retaken yet? How many game changers more? Will the Leopards take finally Crimea? Why do we suck so badly?