Click to see full-size image
- The AFU reportedly took back control of military positions north of Stepove;
- The Russian Army made slight advances in the Novobakhmutivka area;
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut and its outskirts;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Mariinka;
- Up to 80 Ukrainian servicemen, 3 pickups and 2 armored vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery on Krasniy-Liman front, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 250 Ukrainian servicemen, 6 tanks and 5 armored vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery in the Southern Donetsk front, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 50 Ukrainian servicemen, 43 motor vehicles and 2 howitzers were destroyed by Russian artillery in the South Donetsk and Zaporozhye region, according to the Russian MOD.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Why are the maps so terrible? My Dog could do better.
Awww sissy ukrop showed up. Why aren’t you busy dying for the shithole?
I’ve heard about 80,000 troops at Krasny-Liman. So tell me, it’s a joke, right? Cannot be true! Where are those troops from?
Are these 80,000 are flees from your crotch?
So we won. WTF, not yet?! Jesus, are we waiting for a miracle or what?
Well, after nine years of your failed ethnic cleansing ATO in Donbas, it seems that only divine intervention will bring about a successful outcome for the failed Ukrainian CIA project. How many dead Ukrainian military personnel since the US overthrow of the Ukrainian government in 2014?
To by šlo!!! Myslím, že Rus sa už nezastaví!!!