Click to see the full-size image
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut and its outskirts
- Russian troops have expanded their control zone in the north of Bakhmut
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Dachas district near Ugledar
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in the town of Mariinka
- Artillery duels between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova
- Up to 160 Ukrainian servicemen, 7 armored vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery on Krasniy-Liman front, according to the Russian MOD
- Up to 270 Ukrainian servicemen, 3 armored vehicles and 6 infantry vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery in the Donetsk region, according to the Russian MOD
- Up to 80 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 armoured vehicles and 2 pickups were destroyed by Russian artillery in the Southern Donetsk and Zaporozhye front, according to the Russian MOD
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
More than 500 Nazis down. Some more to go. Keep the good “grinding” work guys!!!
Im getting annoyed at faggots on sf, so now is the time to break putins legs permanently.
1. whoever defcons first loses
2. BRICS can survive without russia
3. Germany Turkiye and Japan should join BRICS
4. americunt great shitstain caineada should send all faggots to Ukraine to die.
5. destroy that red phone and any faggot thats touched it
azov are fake nazis
sf are fake jews
both shall die in jewkraine
crank up the heat
AXIS is such a powerful brand, that neither great shitstain, nor krussia can touch it.
(krussia is booted from BRICS)
great shitstain and americunt are booted from nato (because theyre transvestites).
Only Hitler is welcome to Islam, jews and faggots will be destroyed completely.
azov and isis are officially dogs and wagner will only be recognized as fagner.
krussia is just a subhuman slav race, that will not be part of Islam in any way.
since 13 months unable to push back the ukros away from donetsk city? wtf! ukros must be pushed away at least 30km to stop the ongoing ukro shelling of the city.
“Monday 26 May 2014 Ukraine’s president-elect, Petro Poroshenko, promised to end the armed insurgency in the east of the country in “hours”, as Kiev’s forces launched air strikes on separatists during an intense battle to regain control of Donetsk airport which left many injured.” http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/26/poroshenko-peace-donetsk-airport-air-strike-separatists