Click to see the full-size image
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in south of Krasnohorivka
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut and its outskirts
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Mariinka
- Up to 100 Ukrainian servicemen, 1 howitzer and 2 armored vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery on Krasniy-Liman front, according to the Russian MOD
- Up to 120 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 motor vehicles and 2 armored vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery in the Southern Donetsk front, according to the Russian MOD
- Up to 50 Ukrainian servicemen, 4 motor vehicles and 2 howitzers were destroyed by Russian artillery in the South Donetsk and Zaporozhye region, according to the Russian MOD
- Russian President Vladimir Putin visited Mariupol
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
270 Nazis down only in Donbass , some more to go. Keep up the good work!
This war will bankrupt the USA and the next conflict, will be between the Biden regime and it’s own people. Pass the popcorn.
Look at the all roads converging on Bakhmut. The most important road hub on the whole Donbass front. Both sides know it. The NATO media lie again pretending Bakhmut is not strategic.
Since 2014 Vladolph Pitler has failed to push the AFU out of Donbass…heheheh
When the Taliban just like the Vietcong pushed the yanks shit back up their fat lazy asses, that was awesome eh!