Click to see the full-size image
- Russian force took control of Zaliznyans’ke village
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut and its outskirts
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in the Mariinka town
- Up to 70 Ukrainian servicemen, 3 pickups and 1 armoured vehicle were destroyed by Russian artillery on Krasniy-Liman front, according to the Russian MOD
- Up to 160 Ukrainian servicemen, 1 tank and 2 armoured vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery in the Southern Donetsk front, according to the Russian MOD
- Up to 75 Ukrainian servicemen, 3 armoured vehicles and 4 pickups were destroyed by Russian artillery in the South Donetsk and Zaporozhye region, according to the Russian MOD
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
More than 300 Nazis down. Some more to go. Rabotaite! 333 ‘Z’
AFU is still in Donbass and isn’t leaving without inflicting maximum pain on russia… heheheh
Lindsey Graham, is that you?
These reports remind me of the movie “ground hog day”. They are the same everyday. “Clashes between Russian forces and AFU continue”. The Russian offensive has culminated. It failed. The Russian troops are exhausted and under supplies. They are demoralized. And the spring Uki offensive is coming.
Putin, end the madness and take your boys home. Have some compassion. It’s over.
It’s about demilitarisation, I’d say it’s going well