Click to see full-size image
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut and its outskirts;
- According to preliminary reports, Russian-led forces took control of the village of Krasnohorivka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue on the western outskirts of Mariinka;
- Up to 100 Ukrainian servicemen, 4 pickups and 2 howitzers were destroyed by Russian artillery on Krasniy-Liman front, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 220 Ukrainian servicemen, 3 armored vehicles and 7 vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery in the Southern Donetsk front, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 50 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 armored vehicles and 3 pickups were destroyed by Russian artillery in the South Donetsk and Zaporozhye region, according to the Russian MOD.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Time to step up the pace…let the Nazi JEWKRAINIAN scum go meet their father… Lucifer
“Poroshenko also vowed to continue the military operations by the Ukrainian government forces to end the armed insurgency claiming: “The anti-terrorist operation cannot and should not last two or three months. It should and will last hours.””
400+ nazis down. Some more to go. A productive Sunday evening. rabotaite! Trista tridset Tri – ZOV
370 fewer nazi penis available for m=y mouth
Banderovským fašistickým sviniam zvoní hrana!!! Ich čas na tejto zemi sa neúprosne kráti, tik, tak, tik, tak … Smrť fašistickým okupantom!!! Mor ho!!! Svetu mier!!!
Thank YouTube very much for Donbass support since 2014.