Click to see full-size image
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Bakhmut and its outskirts;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Blahodatne;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Krasna Gora;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
- Russian-led forces took full control of Vodyane village;
- Up to 20 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 armored vehicles and 4 howitzers were destroyed by Russian artillery shelling on Krasniy-Liman front, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 60 Ukrainian servicemen, 1 armored vehicle and 2 pickups were destroyed by Russian artillery shelling in the Donetsk region, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 60 Ukrainian servicemen, 3 tanks and 2 armoured vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery shelling in the Zaporozhye region, according to the Russian MOD.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
I read that a Somali Russian group took the heights over Ugledar today? Any truth in it?
I read the same. Though I have not been able to verify it. It would be interesting if true as that would mean the Ukrainians will be on a heavy Blackfoot if the Russians maintain their current posture in the region.
The Heroic ‘Somali Battalion’ created 8 years ago to defend the great Donetsk People’s Republic against the Nazis from Kiev
150 Neonazis down, some more to go
Any still alive left to go. By the time this ends, they will all be dead or in exile. How will the Galician kooks reconcile with the rest of the rump Ukrainian state once the Russians force terms on the Ukrainains? I cannot see the Banderpite maniacs existing in the rump state, but I can’t see how they would have their own state on territory taken from the Poles back in the day. Whatever happens, plenty more Banderites are going to touch penises in Hell with Bandera before this is over.
Wow the Incompetent Russians, have barely achieved anything, look at the Map in February and then look at this Map you would need a microscope to find any changes in the Map! When will the Russians ever Win?
Ugledar is gonna fall, the defenders don’t have enough ammo or heavy weapons there and they’ve already started to retreat. In other news, Ghost of Moscow has entered the miss genocide contest with his own Zelensky dance, black leather and bondage catagory… He strips off each lost Ukrainian oblast from his outfit every half/minute of the dance…his coach is worried if Ukraine keeps ‘winning’, the dance routine might go over time limits…