Click to see full-size image
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Krasna Gora and Paraskoviivka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Bakhmut and its outskirts;
- Russian forces cut the road to Bakhmut near Ivanivske;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Mariinka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Avdiivka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
- Up to 130 Ukrainian servicemen, 3 armored vehicles and 1 vehicle were destroyed by Russian artillery shelling on Krasniy-Liman front, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 75 Ukrainian servicemen, 3 armored vehicles and 2 vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery shelling in the Donetsk region, according to the Russian MOD.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
more than 200 Nazis down in just one long day. Some more to go. Keep the grinding on guys!
With the major roads now cut in all directions, those stuck in the city now have 2 options, dig in and die slowly or surrender and survive the war as POWs and return to their families. As I said yesterday, the encirclement will be in a matter of days. Not weeks as western media keeps propagating.
Now, only one minor road remains under Ukraine Control for getting out and getting supplied. I expect that will be controlled by Russian units in 7 to 10 days.
Most likely less. The Russians advanced 2.3km to cut the road today from the previous day. The minor road is already under fire control. It is defacto cut. The city will be encircled within 3 to 4 days tops at this rate. They are already storming the north eastern and Southern portions of the city right now. The eastern defense of the UAF is collapsing along the main roads in the city.
Russian mine dispersal armoured vehicles could lay timed mines in order to block the last minor road Ukie escape route.
Yes they do. I just saw a video where 2 hohol APCs got obliterated by antitank mines when fleeing after their failed attack yesterday.
AFU is waiting…many russian Orcs are being eliminated…heheheh
Bilohorivka in LPR was liberated by Russians yet the map still shows it as bandera-infested?