Click to see full-size image
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Krasna Gora village and Paraskoviivka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Mariinka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Bakhmut and its outskirts;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ivanivske;
- Up to 100 Ukrainian servicemen, 6 armored vehicles and 1 howitzer were destroyed by Russian artillery shelling on Krasniy-Liman front, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 50 Ukrainian servicemen, 1 armored vehicle and 2 pickups were destroyed by Russian artillery shelling in the Donetsk region, according to the Russian MOD;
- Up to 65 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 vehicles and 4 armored vehicles were destroyed by Russian artillery shelling in the South-Donetsk and Zaporozhye region, according to the Russian MOD.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
So we won again. What, not yet?! Jesus, are we waiting for armageddon or what?
You’re lame you know that.
Calm down. The meat-grinding of ukrops goes on slowly but surely. Got to be sure every bit is ground good and fine.
Nine years in April trying to get the Moskals out of Donbas. What are we waiting for?
Busy ID’ing Ukro corpses, loading coffins into trucks, delivering to Ukraine. What a loser country that abandons their own to die, unclaimed.
more than 200 Nazis down, some more to go. The grinding is on.
If the City is destroyed why not carpet bomb it?
Because the enemy is hiding in structures that are also underground. There are tunnels in the city. And loads of basements. And dug outs. The fact remains, the city ruins will still be important as a position in coming weeks. Recall during ww2 as cities that were destroyed still housed soldiers and supply hubs. Furthermore not all the city is destroyed. Parts of it still stand with mild to moderate damage.
AFU hasn’t budged after a year…Midget Vlad must be shitting in his pants again… heheheh
Mariupol still under Ukronazi control? Wimpy Azovs surrendered, bunch of fags.
Oh, wait… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnV7TE25YBY
I agree: Midget Vlad Zelenski
there has been a few sources including Ukrainian ones stating that Russia is preparing for a large offensive between mid february – early march, and colonel Douglas macgreggor has recently stated the Russian army currently has around 700k soldiers, some 300k in the eastern front, around 200k in the ukro-russian border and 150k in the Belarus, if an offensive this big breaks out in all fronts, it will at the very least put the AFU in a very difficult position, or be the complete destruction of the Kyiv regime in the most pessimistic scenario for the West.
It’s time for the offensive, we all have been waiting for so long. Kiev will be a neutral city.
No Ukraine tank destroyed , Ukraine are running out of Tank and cannon.