- The Defense Ministry announced that government forces freed 13 people from a Taliban prison in the Nahr-e-Siraj district, Helmand province;
- At least 3 civilians were killed after a rocket landed on a house in the Narkh district, Wardak province;
- An intense fighting between the Taliban and government troops is ongoing near the city of Taleqan;
- The Taliban announced that its forces had seized 2 checkpoints in the Gultipa district, Kunduz province, killing 18 pro-government troops;
- 15 government troops were killed and 7 others were wounded in the Syed Abad district, Wardak province, the Taliban says.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x