A brief overview of the recent developments:
- A car bomb exploded near a military camp in Shah the Wali Kot district of Kandahar province. At least one police officer was killed and 3 others were injured;
- At least four judges were killed in a supposed Taliban attack in the Mohammad Agha district of Logar province;
- On November 7, Alexander Bortnikov, the head of Russia’s FSB security service, said ISIS was strengthening presence in Afghanistan to target ex-Soviet states;
- The Taliban calimed that its forces had destroyed at least 8 vehicles in an abmush on government forces’ convoy in the Ankhoy district, Faryab province;
- The Taliban says that at least 20 police officers were killed in an attack on their facility in the Atghar district, Zabul province.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: