A brief overview of the recent developments in Afghanistan:
- On November 22, at least three civilians were killed and three others were wounded in a road-side bomb blast on the Herat-Islam Qala highway;
- On November 22, at least 5 Taliban members were killed in Shahwali-Kot district after a failed attack to the government security post in the area;
- On November 21, Mike Pompeo US secretary of State met with negotiation teams of the Afghan government and the Taliban in Doha, Qatar;
- On November 21, ISIS took responsibility for the recent rocket attacks in Kabul city.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- ISIS Fired Dozens Of Rockets At Afghanistan’s Kabul, Civilian Casualties Reported (Videos, Photos)
- “Brereton Report” Discovers Evidence Of Murders And War Crimes In Afghanistan By Australian Special Forces