- 1,174 civilians were killed and 3,139 others were injured in the last 3 months, the US Special Inspector General for Afghanistan reported;
- The Human Rights Watch accused US-backed pro-government militias of being responsible for war crimes;
- 7 civilians were injured in an explosion of booby-trapped motorcycle in the Spin Boldak, Kandahar province;
- The Taliban claims that over 15 pro-government fighters were killed in recent clashes in the districts of Qarabagh and Jaghato in Ghazni province;
- The Taliban attacked government forces’ positions in the Bahauddin district, Takhar province. The group claims that 12 government troops were killed.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x