- On May 4, clashes between the Taliban and local militants were reported in Alishang district in Laghman province;
- On May 3, clashes between the Taliban and Uzbek border guards were reported in the Hayratan crossing;
- On April 30, a civilian was killed as a result of an IED attack in Kabul;
- On April 29, 66 people were killed and 76 were wounded as a result of an explosion in the Khanqah Khalifa Sahib mosque.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On April 26, 2022 (Map Update)
- Blast Leaves More Than 70 Dead Or Wounded In Afghanistan’s Kunduz (Videos)