- A U.S. Boeing CH-47F crashlanded in Helmand province. Passengers and crew aboard were injured, The helicopter was destroyed;
- 20 ISIS members were eliminated by pro-government forces in a series of operations in the provinces of Kunar and Nangarhar;
- An IED explosion in Kabul’s Istighfar mosque killed a person and injured 16 others;
- 10 civilians were injured as a result of an IED explosion in the vicinity of Kandahar city;
- 7 pro-government fighters surrendered to the Taliban in the Khas Uruzgan district, Urozgan province, the group said;
- The Taliban claimed that 7 pro-government fighters were killed in the Sozma Kala district, Sar-e Pol province.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x