Click to see full-size image
- On May 19, three Taliban members were killed by an IED attack in the Mazare Sharif PD-5;
- On May 19, clashes between the Taliban and forces loyal to Ahmad Massoud were reported in the Khinj district;
- On May 18, ISIS claimed responsibility for the assassination of two Taliban members in Jalalabad city;
- On May 17, five Taliban members were killed in armed clashes in Shabarghan city;
- On May 14, Taliban Governor for Bagram was killed by forces loyal to Ahmad Massoud in Bagram district;
- On May 13, the National Islamic Movement for the Liberation of Afghanistan militia bombed the Waez district governor’s office.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: