- At least 3 policemen and 2 Taliban members were killed in clashes erupted in Kabul’s Dogh Abad area on May 19 evening, the Ministry of Interior said. It added that 3 soldiers were wounded;
- At least 9 people were killed and 7 others were wounded as a result of clashes erupted in the Rustaq area, Nangarhar province;
- 8 Taliban members were reportedly killed in an airstrike in the Bala Bala Baluk district, Farah province;
- A government fighter was killed by Taliban members in the ciity of Qalat-e Gilzay;
- The Taliban media wing claimed that 40 civilians were killed or wounded as a result of actions of the Kabul government and NATO in the provinces of Kandahar, Helmand, Farah, Ghazni and Ghor.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: