- At least 3 Pakistani soldiers were killed and 7 others were wounded in Alwara as a result of militant attack from the Afghan side of the Durand Line, according to media reports;
- According to US and Russian sources, the ISIS inflience is growing in Afghanistan because of a flood of militants from the Middle East;
- According to pro-governemnt sources, at least 6 civilians were killed as a result of Taliban attacks in the Qaisar district;
- At least one pro-government fighter was killed in recent clashes in the Nesh district, Kandahar province;
- A series of clashes between the Taliban and pro-government forces took place in the province of Herat.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x