- Government raided a supposed Taliban prison in the Chahar Dara district, Kunduz province. 10 civilians were reportedly rescued;
- 9 children were killed or injured in a land mine explosion the Dawlatabad district, Faryab province;
- Security forces seized a car bomb in the Nad Ali district, Helmand province. The car bomb attack was reportedly planned in the city of Lashkar Gah;
- Up to 20 Taliban members were reportedly killed by pro-government forces in the provinces of Helmand and Kandahar;
- The Taliban stormed a government military position in the Akazo area of the Marghab district, Badghis province. Up to 20 pro-government fighters were reportedly killed or injured.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x