- The National Directorate of Security’s Special Unit arrested 6 ISIS members in Kabul city. The detained terrorists were involved in kidnappings, transferring of weapons and explosives, and relocating of other ISIS members to Nangarhar;
- Supposed Taliban members kidnapped 4 civilians in the Jaghatu district, Wardak province. One of them was reportedly executed;
- 30 Taliban members were killed and 28 others were injured in a recent operation by government forces in the Baghlani Jadid district, Baghlan province, pro-Kabul forces claimed;
- The Taliban denounced a report by the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan that it’s responsible for killing of hundreds of civilians during Ramadan. The group said that the UNAMA attribued attacks by ISIS and “other mysterious circles” to teh Taliban;
- Over 30 pro-government fighters were killed or injured and 5 vehicles were destroyed in an attack in the Khakrez district, Kandahar province, the Taliban said.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: