- The Taliban captured the Keran Wa Manjan district, Badakhshan province;
- At least 500 ‘ghost soldiers’ were identified in Zabul province in recent months, the local police chief, Sayed Meraj Sadat, said;
- An airstrike on the Giro district, Ghazni province, eliminated a car bomb with suicide bombers, according to pro-government sources;
- 11 civilians were killed by pro-government forces in the Khas Uruzgan district, Urozgan province, according to the Taliban;
- The Taliban claimed that a suicide bomber targeted a convoy with ‘CIA members’ in the Tarkhelo area (PD 15) of Kabul. 2 veihlces were destroyed, according to the Taliban.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: