Click to see full-size image
- On July 21, three Taliban members were killed in intra clashes in the Qunduz province;
- On July 19, three Taliban members were killed in an IED explosion in the Kabul’s PD-5;
- On July 19, clashes between the Taliban and unknown gunmen were reported in Aybak city of Samangan province;
- On July 18, clashes between the Taliban and forces loyal to Ahmad Massoud were reported in the Dare Jar area of Baghlan province;
- On July 17, Taliban militants killed Mahbub Shah, a local representative in the Mazare Sharif’s PD-10;
- On July 16, clashes between the Taliban and forces loyal to Ahmad Massoud were reported in the Dare Arezu area of Panjshir province.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
So, they are returning to their pre-Russo / American occupation lifestyle, now everyone, leave them the fuck alone!
amerikan racist moron
Is it a tradition for illiterate Islamists to kill each other because the other party worships a mythological fantasy god with the same name, in the wrong way.
Let them drift on for great entertainment for normally self-thinking people to watch.
I just wonder, I have my doubts who is another American, a next one dog in the game? Because they won’t let them alone.
Great graphic. I’m still really interested in Afghanistan
Very interesting. I would have thought that the Taliban regime was not stable, much less after the change of government in Islamabad and the subsequent reshuffling of alliances (maybe, too soon to tell), but I did not expect Massoudists to have such a comeback so early.
It was in any case obvious that the Talibans could not rule for long, after having again alienated more than half of the population, and after having won the war via bribes and betrayal.
The power was handed over ti the Taliban by Afghan-American sympathisers like Zalmay Khalilzad with the blessing of Americans and the help from American friends in the Persian Gulf Shiekhdoms.
The Americans and the UN had disarmed all the anti Taliban local forces except the puppet army and some other units who were under the control of the Taliban Sympathatiers like Ghani and Karzai who were kept in power by the Americans.
There are more to the Afgha war story than what the Media says.
But the local resistance is slowly grinding down the Taliban while the UN and the westerns powers keep giving hard Cash to the Taliban on a weekly bases in the name of helping the people. 32 million usd per week to be precise.
Saves many valuable Western lives by paying illiterates to kill other illiterates.
Is an intelligent modern warfare that makes the West victorious in the future.
People who engage in excessive mythological deity worship are worthless trash.
wherever amerikans meddle chaos results
USSAN terror still making trouble despite the ass whipping.