- On January 6, Olfat Hashemi, head of the Taliban intelligent service in Laghman province, was killed in Mihtarlam town;
- On January 6, as a result of an internal conflict in Maimi district, three Taliban militants were killed and several injured;
- On January 7, clashes between the Taliban and forces loyal to Ahmad Massoud were reported in Panjshir province.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On January 4, 2022 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On January 3, 2022 (Map Update)