A brief overview of the recent developments in Afghanistan:
- On January 7, the US Air Force bombed the Basharan area in Helmand province, At least 5 civilians were killed and 3 others were wounded;
- On January 7, the Afghan Army prevented a car bomb attack in the Trinkot district of Urzgan province, according to the Ministry of Defense;
- On January 6, Taliban attacked 3 army positions near Kunduz city. The exact number of soldiers killed or wounded is yet to be revealed.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On January 6, 2021 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On January 3, 2021 (Map Update)