- On January 10, ISIS claimed responsibility for the IED attack on Taliban vehicle in PD-8 of Kabul city;
- On January 10, Taliban Foreign Minister Amir Khan Mutaqi met with Ahmad Massoud and Ismael Khan in Iran and assured them that they can return to Afghanistan and they will be safe;
- On January 10, the spokesman of the Pakistani Taliban was killed in Nangarhar.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On January 10, 2022 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On January 8, 2022 (Map Update)