- On January 8, Amir Khan Muttaqi, Taliban’s acting foreign minister arrived in Tehran at the head of a high-ranking delegation to hold talks with Iranian officials;
- On January 9, Taliban attacked gathering of former special forces of Afghan government in Kabul PD-5;
- On January 7, clashes between Taliban and unknown gunmen were reported in Sarepol.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On January 8, 2022 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On January 4, 2022 (Map Update)