A brief overview of the recent developments in Afghanistan:
- At least 6 people, including 4 National Army soldiers, a National Directorate of Security service member, and a civilian were wounded after a mine hit a vehicle in Gardiz city;
- Afghanistan National Security Advisor (NSA) Hamdullah Mohib says the current Afghan government will remain even if international allies leave the country and that an interim government would destroy the current system;
- The Taliban claimed that its forces foiled an attack of government forces in the Sherzad district of Nangarhar killing 9 soldiers.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On August 26, 2020 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On August 24, 2020 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On August 23, 2020 (Map Update)