- ISIS claimed that 30 people were killed or wounded as a result of the raid on the Communications Ministry In Kabul last weekend. Pro-government sources say that 10 people were killed;
- 2 civilians were killed in a US drone strike on the Shirzad district, Nangarhar province, according to the Taliban;
- 2 civilians were killed in a US drone strike on the Shalgar district, Ghazni province, according to the Taliban;
- The Taliban claims that its members repelled an attack by pro-government and US forces in the Charkh district, Logar province. According to the Taliban media wing, 1 foreign fighter and 3 army soldiers were killed;
- The Kabul governemnt has reinforced positions of its forces around the capital and in the provinces of Ghazni and Logar. So far, most of Taliban attacks have been repelled preventing the group from making large gains.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x