- Clashes between the Taliban and ISIS continue in the Chapa Dara district, Kunar province. According to pro-government sources, the intensity of the clashes is so high that locals are fleeing the area;
- An IED explosion took place near the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology in Kabul;
- 3 servicemembers of the Directorate of National Security and several civilians died as a result of the explosion of a car bomb in Herat;
- The Taliban ambushed a convoy of pro-government forces in the Bala Baluk district, Farah province. According to the Taliban media wing, 24 pro-government fighters were killed or wounded and 17 vehicles were destroyed. 4 Taliban members were wounded and 3 were killed;
- The Taliban claimed that 2 foreign personnel were killed in the Nahri Saraj District, Helmand province.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x