- On April 1, six security personnel were killed in Taliban attacks in Herat
- On April 1, three police force members, including an officer, were killed in a Black Hawk helicopter crash in Nahre Siraj district
- On April 1, an IED blast in Jalalabad city killed one civilian
- On March 31, 74 Taliban members were killed and 38 others were wounded as a result of ANDSF operation during 24 past hours in Laghman, Ghazni, Wardak, Helmand, Badakhshan, Balkh and Kandahar provinces, according to the Afghanistan MOD
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Taliban Warns War Is Back If U.S. Doesn’t Withdraw By May 1st
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On March 24, 2021 (Map Update)
This war works out great for Iran. The Afghan gubment is a staunch Iranian ally. Under US supervision, Kabul liquidates tens of thousands of sawdi judean brainwashed Jihadi wahabbi in Afghanistan. Nothing wrong with this cunning strategy.