- Turkish forces are setting up a wall separating the occupied Afrin region from the rest of Syria;
- On April 25, the Syrian Democratic Council (the SDF’s political wing) released a statement blaiming the Assad government for the current situation in Afrin. Later, the statement was deleted;
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) eliminated rocket launchers used by militants to shell Latakia city;
- Russia’s Hmeimim airbase came under rocket fire on April 26;
- The Russian Aerospace Forces struck terrorist targets near Kansafra, Almaouzrah, Hirsh al-Qasabin, Hirsh Abdin, Tramla, Hizareen, Hobait and Kafr Nabl.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x