- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) liberated al-Hobait, Maghar al-Hamam, Maghar al-Hantah and Tell Sukayk;
- The village of Sukayk remains contested;
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham attack on Tell Sukayk was repelled by the SAA. Militants used at least one SVBIED;
- Strikes hit militant positions near Khayn Shaykhun and Kafr Zita.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- In Video: Tiger Forces Liberate Town Of Al-Hobait In Southern Idlib
- Syrian Army Storms Another Town In Southwestern Idlib As Militants’ Defenses Collapse
excellent GO SAA!!!
The key is to cut off route 5, which the Turkeys and Americunt arseholes use to supply the headchoppers. AnsarAllah in Yemen gained control of the north south Aden axis road and today are sitting in the presidential palace.
Squash them like the dirty rats they r
IS it the famous pincer movement ?.
All the thermobarics that arrived last week will create a rather large cauldron I suspect :)
Thank God. The Asyrian people are Saved. An Ancient Culture. Thank God if You Exist.
Pretty soon they will be going at it alone when Russia falls , wont be long now for red square maidan the people want their country back from the thieves putin and pals , good luck and have fun .