The Ansar Allah movement (more widely known as the Houthis) has been developing their advance on positions of Saudi-backed forces in the heart of Yemen’s Marib province. Over the past weeks, Saudi-backed forces have suffered a series of setbacks on the battleground, lost the strategic Maas base and now they are trying to secure the western flank of Marib city. However, it seems that pro-Saudi fighters will have serious difficulties with protecting it from the ongoing Houthi advance.
- On November 29, Ansar Allah struck the Tadawin camp with a Badr P-1 missile reportedly killing 8 Saudi-led forces;
- On November 29, Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 3 airstrikes on Majzar district;
- On November 30, clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continue in the Raghwan area.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Houthis Precision-Guided Rocket Attack Failed Near Yemeni Capital (Video)
- After Collapse Of Saudi Defense In Maas, Yemeni Houthis Prepare For Advance On Marib City (Map Update)